Tuesday, March 31, 2009

My Big Boy is 11

O My Goodness I have an 11 year old!!!
Alex had his birthday Sunday.... Of course we were at the baseball field. He played Saturday and Sunday in a tournament. The team did great on Saturday, they won both their pool games. Then we are not real sure what happen on Sunday. The lost the first game, so that was it ~~ out of the tournament. Alex did a great job he played catcher the entire game and did fabulous (even Daniell said he did great and he is Alex's hardest critic). We had a great time. Daniell's friend Mark came out to all the games (even in 45 MPH winds on Saturday ~ what a baseball lover) ~~ He has three kiddos he brought with him on Sunday ~ two girls and a boy ~ Madyson had a great time playing with the girls. After the game they came over and hung out for a while.
The games on Saturday were, to say the least, not fun for the fans. And when I say fans, I mean two ~ me and another mom. It was FREEZING and the wind was blowing really hard. The boys did a great job enduring the weather. I think it took me about 3 hours to warm up and feel my toes again! Thanks to Kim I did not have to wake Madyson and Joshua out to the ball field at 7am on Saturday. They spent the night with her on Friday night and hung out on Saturday!! Thanks Kim your a life saver!
Daniell is leaving this morning ~~ gone until Saturday! We have a busy week ~ and I am solo ~ but also blessed to have many, many people to help out when he is gone!
Joshua has a game Wednesday night ~ 6:00 at Glenwick! Another tournament this weekend ~ and lots of things scheduled between now and this weekend!

No comments: