Friday, March 20, 2009

This last week was a bit difficult for me. Daniell has been gone for most of the week and it is Spring Break!! I took 6 kiddos to Studio Movie Grill to see the Race to Witch Mountain, which by the way was a really cute movie! The kids were great!! The food there is not so great, but hey it was fun! All the kiddos have had a couple of sleepovers this week. Last night I had my usual Girls and Grey's night! (that is always GREAT). As usual we had baseball practice Wednesday, Thursday, and the boys will go to the batting cages tonight. Alex's first tournament of the season is this weekend. His team got there new uniforms and they look great! Our coach is the best, he designed them and found a great deal on them!! GO Flower Mound Hunters!!! Joshua has practice on Saturday morning and his first game of the season on Monday night! GO Reds!!! Maybe I can come up with something fun to do this evening! What I would really like is to go home and rest! Alex's birthday is coming up - WOW my kiddo will be 11 - I really need to figure what we are going to give him!!! Have a Great Weekend!!!

No comments: