Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Mid-Week....Right??

Well yesterday was non-stop! This is so typical Joshua.... His teacher sent me an email with the subject line said "our friend" (i just love his teacher) So, basically the email said that Joshua had some unfinished work (surprising -NOT) she kindly listed what he was going to need to finish as homework - three things. When he got home I asked for the first thing on her list - his response was " I didn't bring that home". On to number 2, his response was the same. And yes you guessed it same response for #3. I don't know what to do with him!!! He is going to drive me CRAZY!
Right after school Hunter and Brandon came over to play for the evening and gave Alex a birthday gift (I think he liked it better than ANYTHING else he got) ~ Those boys have such a great time together!!!! We all went to the library for Madysons weekly reading with Sampson - the boys played outside. The we grabbed pizza to eat in the car and went to Kendra's softball game. They won 11-6!!!! Home at about 8. The kiddos all played videos games, then it was the usual evening routine.... showers and bed!!!
This morning I woke up with a headache.... YUCK!!! I would like to know if the Scholastic Book fairs ever GO AWAY!!! My kids tell me this morning we need to go to the school early and "look" at the book fair breakfast!! So, of course they each got to pick out a book, they had a few mini muffins and off to school. And off to work for me!!!

No comments: