Tuesday, March 10, 2009

DANIELL'S HOME!!!

Maybe things will be a little easier this week. Daniell was out of town for 7 days. Poor guy has traveled 4000 miles in two weeks (in his new truck)! So we have been a little busy without him. I could not get it all done without my great friends! Thanks to Kim, Kris, and Elenor everyone was where they needed to be!
We survived the dreaded Taks test! The boys had baseball practice and Madyson had her Spelling Bee on Saturday! She received a gold medal! I am so proud of her - she has come such a long way - and is becoming very comfortable in reading! Joshua had a Scrimmage on Wednesday night and he did a great job! Alex has a scrimmage tonight - as much as we need the rain, i hope it holds off til after 7pm tonight!!! I, of course, did not get all the laundry finished this weekend. But i really don't think I EVER get it finished!! There is a lot of laundry, all the time!!! I have to go by Flower Mound High School this afternoon to see if Alex left his baseball cap at the game he went to on Thursday night! (AAARRRGGG) ~ If it had been just any cap, I would not care that it was left, but NO it is the NEW hat for his baseball team this season!!!! So say a little prayer that someone really nice turned it into the concession stand!! I will fond out at 4. So I am going by the High School at 4, have Madyson at the library at 4:45, then to Bakersfield to watch the scrimmage! Somewhere in there I WILL drive thru Starbuck!! LOL - Have a great week!

No comments: