Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Great Tuesday

Okay, so after about 20 minutes at Flower Mound High School - wandering around aimlessly - I found a coach, who then found the head baseball coach, who then sent a kid to get the hat. Bottom line we have the hat! The scrimmage went well - the team played good - and Alex did good! Joshua has a scrimmage on Friday - that will be fun. Praise God for the rain (and I'm grateful it held off til this morning) It was really hard to get out of bed though! It is only 9 am and I have already accomplished so much! I got up, showered, got ready for work, went and got my oil changed and I am at work!! It is going to be a great day - no baseball because it is raining (he he) - Maybe tonight I can get some stuff done around my house!! Instead of the normal which is homework and out the door! Thursday is Open House and more importantly GREY'S - Kim and Kris we are on this Thursday, Daniell is in town!!!

No comments: