Monday, March 2, 2009

Here we go again.....

Well, we had a good weekend.... Alex and Joshua both had practice on Saturday, it was FREAKING cold. I helped field balls in the outfield at Joshua's practice! Yes I throw like a girl. Saturday night the boys slept over at the Klinko's, so Daniell and I took Madyson out to dinner! OH how life would be so different with only one child. She did say something VERY funny while at dinner~~~ "Mom, what are those lines on your forehead!" I just laughed, but no it did not stop there~~~ "Mom, squint your eyes a little, Hey it looks like a volcano between your eyes!!" Ok that did not make me laugh so much~~ I just looked at Daniell and said I so need Botox!!! He said to just remember this when she has a 9 year old of her own!!! Kids are so honest sometimes!!!
Alex had a scrimmage Sunday afternoon ~ it was really cold ~ He did a great job as catcher - The team as a whole ~ not so great ~ but this was the first real play situation of the year!! Their first tournament is at the end of March!
Joshua has a scrimmage on Wednsday ~ it should be lots of fun!
This week is going to be nuts! Daniell left this morning and will be gone until Sunday! The taks test is Tuesday :( ~~~ My nervous kiddo, Alex is not taking this very well!! I just need to stay positive and encourage him ~ The other two are okay with it!!!

No comments: