Thursday, February 19, 2009

my typical life!

Thinking about today is a little daunting! Daniell left this morning for a business trip - thank goodness it's only for 2 days - but it is of course in the middle the three days that I told him (months ago) PLEASE don't plan anything on Feb. 18-20! Our church is in the middle of the annual C3 conference! So needless to say - I am working like crazy!! So today I am going to leave work at 2, run home and get some work done at home. Get Joshua at 3 from school - get his homework finished, gather Alex baseball stuff for practice. Pick up Alex and Madyson from school at 3:45.... Rush Alex to the Duncan's (so he can get to practice), then the other two over to the Klinkos. Then back to work until probably 9ish! Then pick all three up from the Klinkos after work, get them home and all in bed, so we can wake up and do it all over again tomorrow~!~! I am so grateful for my great friends helping me out!! You guys are the best!~!~

No comments: