Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Well Let Me Try Today


I started to blog yesterday and something pulled me away and I never got back to finish.... so I will just start over! We had a great weekend... No baseball, everything was rained out. I love to go to my boys games, but every once in a while it is fun just to hang around! The boys had Hunter and Brandon over on Saturday, I took 6 kids to Walmart ( i might be a little crazy), all the boys got airsoft guns~~ O-my did they have a fun time!! And they still are having a great time with the new guns!!! Joshua had a game last night. They pulled out a win in the bottom of the last inning!! They kinda looked like the Bad News Bears for a little while! Joshua did hit a triple his last at bat. So that was a great way to end! Below are some pictures of the game last night.
Ahh MISSED the ball - went right between his legs!!



This is sweet Anna - her brother Scott was up to bat!!










No comments: