Tuesday, April 7, 2009

We had a so-so weekend~~~ Alex had two games on Saturday, they won one and lost won... So we played at 11:00 on Sunday. It was a very close game. We went into extra innings, but ended up losing by 2 runs! Alex hit a double, which I was very proud of him!!
Friday night I started tearing down wallpaper in the front entry way of my house, with the help of Kris and 5 kiddos. Kids are great at destruction!!! I started to texture the walls on Sunday evening, while listening to the boys play some "shoot em up" video game with a couple of friends!
Last night Joshua had a game, they were not doing very well. Then at the very end of the game Joshua hit an in-the-park home run!!! Mayson had a friend come to the game with her, that was nice so then she had someone to play with. It was really windy and cold!!!
I started on our taxes last night ~ ARRGGGG ~ nothing like waiting til the last minute.....

No comments: