Monday, April 13, 2009

Bad case of the Monday's....

I am sleepy this morning!! I was up until 11:45 helping Alex get his book report finished that was due TODAY!!! Of course this was assigned SEVERAL weeks ago!!!
We had a great weekend - My mom came in town - It was great to visit with her and James
Alex had practice on Saturday and my good friends, The Duncans took Alex because Daniell was out of town. He got hit was a ball in the eye! Of course the coach calls Daniell (not sure why they did not call me) then Daniell calls me - I then call the only mom that was at the practice - she said the bleeding had stopped and they got it all cleaned up and patched! He wanted to continue with practice - so we let him!! Today his eye is swollen, black and blue! But he is fine - he probably thinks I'm crazy because all evening Saturday I was asking him if if felt ok, if he had a headache, was he seeing OK??? I think I was driving him crazy!!
Saturday night David made burgers, Daniell got back in town just in time for dinner! After we had a nice visit with my mom and James we headed home before the storms!! OOOOO we also verified that a tow hitch is NOT a standard item on Ford F150!! HaHa!!! That's for you dad!! HaHa!!
Yesterday we praised God for Jesus - had a great family day (excluding the book report) - Daniell made a GREAT dinner -
This week looks just as busy as any - Joshua has games Mon and Thurs - Alex has a tournament this coming weekend!

No comments: