Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Faith




Today is my friend Faith's 40th birthday!! SO....... Happy Birthday Faith!!! She has been a little depressed about this one. So Kim and I were talking and Kim suggested we TP her house, which had it not been 30 degrees and WET outside it would have been really funny. Instead, Kim made some posters and we went and hung them in her tree last night at 10pm.

Yesterday was back to school and back to needing to be in a million places at the same time! The kiddos have eye doctor appointments this week, baseball practice, wrestling practice, lots of homework, field trips at school, and Daniell is leaving to go out of town on Thursday and will not be back until Sunday! I also went back to the gym yesterday (uuugghh) THANKS KRIS ~ I really enjoy working out, but I just can't seem to get to there!! So maybe I will try at least 3 days a week to start! I am going back tonight :)
Happy Tuesday to everyone ~~~ And Happy Birthday Faith!!!


No comments: