Wednesday, January 7, 2009

CRAZY normal!!

Life is getting back to CRAZY normal real fast... Daniell is off on a business trip tomorrow, of course on Thursday ~~ New Grey's Thursday ~~ Anyhow thank goodness for DVR's! Tomorrow makes me tired just thinking about it! Alex and Madyson will stay after school for tutoring, Madyson has an eye appointment at 4, Alex has his batting trainer at 5 and wrestling at 6:30. Thank goodness Joshua's baseball practice has not started or I am sure that would be on Thursday too! Sometime in all that I need to do some laundry, dishes, and dinner. Oh and watch Grey's ~~ I know the show has gotten a little 'out-there', but it is just a tradition! My sister Kim and I used to watch Knot's Landing on Thursday evening, that was when her kids were much younger and I did not have any yet! And hey ~ it a great get-away for a few hours!
Alex has a wrestling tournament in Dallas Saturday. He has to weigh-in on Friday night! We have Hometeam on Sunday. Then it starts all over again on Monday.....

No comments: