Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Catch up time

So this is what has been going on.....
The kiddos and I, along with Kim and Kyle went to visit our Mom/Granny last Thursday... of course we could not leave until after Alex's baseball training. Shawna and her boys met us there. We had a great time visiting ~ I will post some pictures later. The kids asked me if they could go swimming one day - it was a nice day about 60 degrees outside, but the water was much colder. I thought for sure that as soon as they put their feet in the water that would be it ~ Too Cold!!! WELL NO~~ Madyson did not get in, but the boys were jumping off the side and hurrying out of the water... but they kept on doing it!! It was so funny... what a great memory ~
We came back in town Monday afternoon. Back to work on Tuesday. Daniell left this morning for meetings in California. Thanks to Kim I was able to be at work on time. She took the kids to school for me this morning and tomorrow ~ Thanks Kim!! Daniell will be back late Friday night, so I am going to bribe my kids to be good and I will take them to a movie on Friday at Studio Movie Grill, pray it works!!!

No comments: