Thursday, January 8, 2009

Fun Time





Last night we went to Kim's and visited with Matt and Kera. She made a great dinner. It was even better that I didn't not have to cook or clean up my kitchen!!! Her house was FULL of people. It was nice to see them while they were here. The kids had a great time playing with Kyle's dog. I am not a dog person, but that dog is cute! My crazy, "gotta be a million places at once and my husband is out of town" day is here.... I know I will get it all done, we mom's always do!

2 comments:

Muffin Cup said...

Cute pictures! However, I am sad to inform you that I don't believe you that you liked the dog. Because you harbor dog resentment and call EXTREMELY cute puppies "rats."

But I love you anyways! :) Hahaha!

Amy Gage said...

hey I call them like I see them ~~~ sorry to say, but your dog looks like a rat (lol)