Tuesday, December 2, 2008

WOW it is over

Thanksgiving was great. We had about 17 people over for the day. It was great to have all the family together. Of course the girls went to Garden Ridge when the football game started. I finally found some rugs for the living room. That only took like 3 years! We put in tile that long ago, and I just had not found anything I liked. My mom and James were in town. It is always great to have Granny around.
Kris and I shopped ALL night Thursday night (or more like Friday morning) lol. It was great. Then about 9 am Kim, Kyle, Mom, Madyson and I went shopping. We had a fun time. I lost all my steam about 2:30. I just love the craziness of Black Friday!
We have the Christmas tree up(thanks Kim), that's it... No other decorations up. Because of course, life is back to school, work, practices, appointments, and places to be after school! Maybe we can get all the stuff out of the attic tonight some time! I came home from work yesterday and found one of my cats in the top of the tree.... Hopefully when we get it decorated he will stay out of it. But probably not!
Happy Birthday to Kera! Hope you are having a great time in Hawaii.

No comments: