Thursday, December 11, 2008

Joshua ~ Sweet Joshua

There has been way too much stuff going on! Not even enough time to post. I have been meaning to tell this story about Joshua ~~ My sweet Joshua!!
One day last week I was looking over his planner from school and the comment that day from his teacher just said "Please talk to Joshua about his drawing" ~~~ I think to myself - Oh great what did he draw. So I did just that, asked him what he drew at school..... He starts to tell me about some guy he drew with a star head. He went into great detail about the eyes, the body, the legs, etc.... I stop him and tell him to get to the part where he got in trouble. Then he proceeds to tell me he drew the guy arms and a hand and fingers (can you guess where this is going?) - Then he says "On one of his hands I drew his pinkie finger sticking up" ~~~ I know now where the question 'Do you think I was born yesterday?' came from!!! So we had a great talk about what he did and why it was inappropriate and what it really means. Because I am pretty sure he did not know what it meant, only that it was something he was not suppose to do! Have a great day!

1 comment:

Muffin Cup said...

Ummmm....this brings back memories of Madyson when she was 4 and sweet and had little pom pom pigtails and the biggest smile and we asked her over and over what she wanted for snack...."Damn Crackers!" also know as Graham crackers. You have some funny kids. I love it!