Thursday, October 30, 2008

ok..ok..ok...






So it has been a long time.... I have been busy!!! Let's first start with last weeks baseball tournament... Alex's team took 2nd place I will try to attach a pic (if I can figure it out) They did a great job and it was two solid day of being at the baseball field. The other two had fun playing with all the other siblings! We have another tournament this weekend...Thank goodness our Saturday games are at 3pm and 5pm... So that means that I get to sleep in on my birthday, hey maybe I will get breakfast in bed! (or at least a Starbucks)lol

I went to the doctor on Tuesday and had a procedure done where the doctor looked at my uterus to see if I needed a hysterectomy or if we could do a less invasive procedure call Nova Sure. Basically, shorter down time and NO major surgery. Considering that after 3 c-section deliveries I would have to be cut open to have a hysterectomy. So good news there, the Nova Sure is scheduled for the 19th of November.

Madyson started a program at our gym called Fit Academy. It is an hour long twice a week only for kids ages 7-11. Hopefully this will help... Kids are mean and call her names...makes me want to cry just typing this...They do 30 minutes of cardio and also teach then about nutrition and what is good and bad choices!! This will last 7 weeks and then we will see what is next. They do have 3 levels, so hopefully this will be something that will be on-going. I just pray she does well and improves her health and self-esteem.

Joshua's baseball season is over so that helps with the schedule. He just tags along with Daniell or I all the time. Thank goodness he is a go-with-the-flow kind of kid!

No comments: