Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Can I add one more thing....

I would like to remind myself of several years ago when I had three babies and I thought my life was busy!!! What a joke!!! The days of staying at home, taking care of the house, and the kiddos.... I only wish they were back!!! I keep thinking about when my older sister told me "don't teach them to talk and don't teach them to walk" my kids that is!!! But of course I did not listen!!! Now they are older and from what I hear (and see) it does not get any easier!! But probably more interesting, and with my great friend and family, probably pretty funny too!!!
This is my schedule now!! Alex is in baseball, wrestling, and student council. Joshua is in baseball. Madyson is in a reading program. And my sweet, sweet husband travels ALOT!!! I have a full-time job, and I have ventured into a new business! After adding the wrestling schedule to the calendar, there is not a day in the week that we don't have something going on, and most days things overlap. I am sure blessed that my hubby can cook, clean, and do the laundry!!!
Daniell got home Sunday night from being gone for 5 days!!! That was a long 5 days!! Joshua had a great game on Saturday ~ Two in the park home runs ~ one was a grand slam~~ He was so excited!! Alex should start his tournaments in a couple of weeks!
My sweet hubby brought me a SWEET gift from being gone so long!! A Coach Swingpack purse and little wallet. He is so sweet!

1 comment:

Muffin Cup said...

I wish I got cute purses from my hubby, yours is so sweet!