Thursday, March 25, 2010

what a day so far...

Daniell had to get up at 230 this morning and drive to Houston, so of course it was early to bed for the Gage house. As it goes tossing and turning thinking he has to get up soon and should REALLY go to sleep... he does about 1:00am, up at 2:15 out the door by 2:45 and in Houston by 6:30... That means he drove really fast! :(
So that left me to get the kids up and to school - which my sweet husband usually takes care of - (this is where is gets bad)
I get Madyson and Joshua up, all is good... until we are about to leave and Madyson says "o mom can you please sign my planner" and guess what... 2 papers with bad grades!!! Of course she planned this! Not showing my the planner the night before so she would not get in trouble. So instead of dealing with it last night, now we get to deal with it this morning and all evening tonight! And I HATE fussing at my kids first thing in the morning! Makes for a BAD day!!!! Hopefully it will get better, but I hate this part of parenting...

No comments: