Friday, March 26, 2010

Weekend here we come!!!

My sweet husband drove to Houston yesterday and back! He left at 2:30 in the morning and was home at 8:00pm. Yes he was exhausted. I just love him so much! He could have gone the night before or even stayed the night last night, but he didn't. I love it that he wants to be home as much as he can!!
Kris and I hit a book sale yesterday, it was great to get out and go with just my friend!! If course I could have done without my kids calling me tattling on each other every 10 minutes, but never-the-less i enjoyed it!
Today I hope to get everything done that I am not going to have time to get done this weekend!! All the boring stuff like laundry and cleaning and BLAH BLAH BLAH
This is going to be a full weekend of baseball! Good thing I like it!!! Saturday Alex plays in Euless at 8am and noon. Joshua plays in Grapevine at 2pm and 4pm.
My Alex will be 12 on Monday!!! WOW 12~!~!~!

No comments: