Friday, November 21, 2008

Today...

Well, I got through surgery just fine. Shawna was so sweet to come up and be with Daniell and I. Even though I don't remember much (good drugs). I slept for a couple of days - the anesthesia kicked my butt!! I feel good today.
Daniell and I went to a meeting at school for Alex. He seems to be struggling really hard. So they are going to begin some testing to see if they can figure out what is not 'clicking'! I am so lucky to be in such a great school district. They don't just care about the job they do, but they care about the kids. Individually~~~ They care about my kid!! I am so blessed!!! Daniell and I had a great day together. We went to lunch and grocery shopping. That was really easy with him and not three kids. He was a great help!!!
This weekend I have veggie coop shop and the girl scout American Girl party! Alex has his first wrestling tournament Saturday. I will miss it due to the girl scout party, but I cannot wait to hear how it goes! Have a blessed weekend!

No comments: