Thursday, August 28, 2008

thankful

this morning as i was getting ready for work, and it hit me....or God hit me! i am so lucky....no i am so very blessed!!! i was gently reminded, by God,-
- what a great husband i have. he really is perfect for me. i just thanked God for giving him to me.
- what great kids i have. i can't believe He trusted me with three of His precious children!! what an honor and a blessing
- what a great family i have, in addition to my hubby and children.... i mean my mom, my sisters, my dad. i am so blessed to have them, not only be my family, but great friends too...
- speaking of friends God has blessed me with really great friends and neighbors! i feel so safe and comfortable...as much as daniell travels.. to feel so 'ok' when he is gone, but also to know that if i didn't, that i have great, dependable friends i can call, even if it is just to talk!
- also what a great job i have - i get to work in His house! i am surrounded by christians, i don't have to worry about what i say or if i am going to offend someone with the name of Jesus! i have great people i work with... WOW

i thanked God this morning for blessing my life in so many ways, i also thanked him for giving me all of you! i also prayed that God may bless you and keep you safe! thank you to everyone - i love you!!!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

That made be feel good and I am blessed too that you are my sister, friend and neighbor :)