Tuesday, September 23, 2008

11 years today

Today is our 11 year anniversary. Daniell gave me a new pink ipod nano ~ it is so cute ~ and pink!! Kim has offered to keep the kiddos tonight so we can go to dinner~~thanks Kim! I need to figure out something to give him~~the only problem with that is, when he wants something he goes and buys it~~so I don't really know what to get him!
I am a little annoyed at my doctors office. I had some tests ran on Friday, they said the results would be back on Monday.... Well I called right before lunch today and asked they had the results and the lady said "yes they are here and someone will be calling you today" ~~~ That just stinks, now I get to ponder what 'might' be wrong with me!!! I will keep you posted! Have a great afternoon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (that's for you little sister)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

No comments: